Discover Houses for Rent in Narberth, PA
Tucked in the middle of a residential suburban area of greater Philadelphia is the family-friendly community of Narberth. This borough in Montgomery County was originally incorporated in 1895. Unlike many other communities in Pennsylvania, Narberth is considered a walking town, with plenty of shopping and recreational activities available to those who walk down the main streets of the borough. Homes for rent can often be found in close proximity to the downtown area to get the most out of the close community.
Fast Facts About Narberth
- Narberth is a small community, only covering about 0.5 square miles of land in the center of Lower Merion Township.
- Narberth has two park facilities located off Main Street, each of them feature a number of sports fields and courts, as well as picnic areas, playground equipment, bathroom facilities and a community building.
- The Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority provides locals with access to the center of Philadelphia. Running about twice an hour and even more frequently during peak commuter hours, this is an ideal transportation method for many visitors and locals.
- The Narberth Community Library boasts a number of available resources for residents and visitors who want to research new subjects, get work done or read for pleasure.
Key Resources for Narberth Renters
- Locals and visitors can visit the official Narberth website to learn about upcoming events, popular weekend activities for visitors and residents, how to contact various municipalities serving the area and facts about the community.
- Those who love to stay up to date about the latest news impacting the area can read the Philadelphia Inquirer - the newspaper's digital site, Philly.com, provides real-time information.
What to Do in and Around Narberth
Those who love art are in luck, as The Barnes Foundation is a world-renowned gallery of French Impressionist art in the local area of Merion. There's also plenty of shopping and dining establishments in the center of Narberth.