Explore Houses for Rent in Penn Hills, PA
The beautiful countryside featured in Penn Hills allows residents of the municipality to enjoy the natural landscape. Despite the plentiful hills and wooded forests, those who live in the homes for rent in the area are still able to easily get to the urban metro of Pittsburgh. Penn Hills is located about 12 miles northeast of the larger metro - an easy commute distance for professionals and a swift ride for those who enjoy a night out on the town.
Fun Facts About Penn Hills
- Penn Hills is the second largest suburb by population after Hempfield Township in Westmoreland County. It's also the largest municipality in Allegheny County.
- Residents with children can choose to send their kids to one of the fine public institutions included in the Penn Hills School District, which includes Washington Elementary, Penn Hebron Elementary, Forbes Elementary, Linton Elementary and Penn Hills High School.
- There are a few major roads in the area surrounding Penn Hills, including Interstate 376, Route 791, Route 380 and Route 130.
Important Resources for Penn Hills Renters
- Residents of Penn Hills will find that the municipality's website is a high-quality site that provides contact information for all of the departments serving the community, a schedule of community events and links to other useful websites.
- Parents of children in the Penn Hills School District will find that the Penn Hills School District website has a useful calendar of important dates, profiles of staff and administrators and the latest edition of the district manual.
What to Do in and Around Penn Hills
It's not uncommon to find residents of Penn Hills walking in the downtown area between various stores and dining establishments. Other than that, many people find traveling into the city to be the best source of entertainment.