Enjoy Houses for Rent in Wallingford, PA
Wallingford is a tiny unincorporated community tucked in Nether Providence Township. The high-quality residences that populate the neighborhoods in this community are peppered throughout the rolling hills of the Pennsylvania countryside. The community is so well regarded that it's often been named as one of the best places to live in the nation by reputable new sources. As a result, homes for rent are often in demand and come in a wide range of styles.
Key Facts About Wallingford
- Wallingford is part of the Nether Providence Township, which means it's a small neighborhood and most of its municipalities and services come from the township.
- Nether Providence School District was formed in 1856 and was later merged in 1984 with the Swarthmore School District to create the Wallingford Swarthmore School District.
- The Wallingford Swarthmore School District includes a number of high-quality institutions that are dedicated to serving the community's children. The schools in the district include Strath Haven High School, Strath Haven Middle School, Nether Providence Elementary School, Swarthmore-Rutledge School and Wallingford Elementary School.
Important Resources for Wallingford Renters
- Residents and visitors to Wallingford should check out the official Nether Providence Township website to learn about the various municipalities serving the area, exciting things to do and any major events that are happening.
- Locals with children who are attending a public school in Wallingford can stay up to date about current events and important dates by visiting the official Wallingford Swarthmore School District website. The resource also includes portals for students who wish to stay connected.
What to Do in and Around Wallingford
Many of the locals enjoy spending a weekend or evening attending an event or working out at one of the many beautiful parks in and around Wallingford. Bullens Lane Park, Furness Park, Hepford Park, Houston Park and others are all fun for the entire family.