Locate Houses for Rent in Wexford, PA
The unincorporated community of Wexford is situated in the middle of a thriving residential area. Many of the surrounding townships and neighborhoods reflect the family values that are also found in Wexford. Located in Allegheny County, this community is located equidistant to Cranberry Township and McCandless Township and is split between these towns and Pine Township and Marshall Township. Considered to be a well-off area and a suburb of Pittsburgh, homes for rent come in a wide range of styles and sizes.
Key Facts About Wexford
- The superior schools found in the North Allegheny School District are major draws for potential residents. Locals with children can send their kids to either Bradford Woods Elementary, Franklin Elementary, Hosack Elementary, Ingomar Elementary, Marshall Elementary, McKnight Elementary, Peebles Elementary, Carson Middle School, Ingomar Middle School, Marshall Middle School, North Allegheny Intermediate High and North Allegheny Senior High School.
- The community is largely consisted of residential suburbs and divisions, however, the commercial section of town is growing. Most of the national chains are located along Route 19, which runs through Wexford.
- Wexford is located directly off Route 19, which allows residents and visitors to quickly get on other nearby major roadways, including interstates 279 and 79.
Interesting Resources for Wexford Renters
- Parents can learn about the superb academic, athletic and artistic programs being held at school by visiting the North Allegheny School District website. The resource also features a calendar of events, lunch menus and sign-up for an eNewsletter.
- Residents and visitors can stay up to date with the latest information about the region by checking out the official Allegheny County website.
What to Do in and Around Wexford
The growing commercial sector in Wexford provides residents with the opportunity to do many errands in town or near home.