Enjoy Houses for Rent in Central Falls, RI
The historic community of Central Falls has developed from a sleepy town in the early 19th century to a bustling, largely residential city. The densely populated city is filled with superb homes for rent in many of the unique neighborhoods that make up the metro. Located about 8 miles north of Providence and only about a mile from Pawtucket, residents in this metro can quickly gain access to the larger cities in the area.
3 Facts About Central Falls
- Central Falls was incorporated in 1895 - just after the rapid industrialization and population growth that happened in the late 19th century all across the state.
- Residents with children in Central Falls can send their kids to one of the fine institutions included in the Central Falls School District, which includes Robertson Elementary, Veterans Memorial Elementary, Ella Risk Elementary, Central Falls High School, Calcutt Middle School and Central Falls High School.
- The River Island Campground is a main attraction in the town for those who enjoy the great outdoors and walking along the creeks on wooded paths.
Primary Resources for Central Falls Renters
- Residents and visitors can visit the official City of Central Falls website to learn about the available attractions in the area, check out the events calendar and get contact information for available service departments.
- Central Falls is part of the greater Blackstone Valley. As a result, renters can check out the Central Falls Tourism Council website to learn about what to do, where to eat and where to go in the area.
What to Do in and Around Central Falls
The central location of Central Falls allows residents to take a quick trip to many of the key attractions in the greater Blackstone Valley area. Residents often enjoy visiting the Chocolate Mill Overlook, which is a chocolate museum that describes the history of the industry in the area.