201 Apartments For Rent in Cranston, RI

Sort: Best Match
Results Per Page: 30
1-30 of 201 properties

Page 1 of 7

Nearby Zip Codes

Apartments for Rent in Cranston, RI

Cranston, Rhode Island is a town with a population of slightly more than 81,000. With an average age of just under 41, the city's population is slightly older than other cities in the state, which has an average age of 39. Just 34% of residents rent in Cranston, as the majority own their homes. The average rent of $1,010 per month is roughly equal to the state average.

Compared to the national average (5%), Cranston has a relatively large percentage of residents older than 25 who possess an Associate's degree (7%). Additionally, 14% have a Bachelor's degree and 7% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Cranston residents work in one of three industries: healthcare, retail, and manufacturing. Combined, these industries make up 21% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, as 8% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. Cranston workers bring in an average annual income of about $76,000, more than the Rhode Island average. However, Cranston's average income is fairly on par with the national average ($73,345).

Cranston's average commute time ranks as one of the best in Rhode Island at about 25 minutes, 7th-fastest in the state. Driving a vehicle is the most common means of commuting to work, opted for by 43% of workers, while public transportation isn't extensively used. Not many residents walk to work.

Rentals.com is part of the Rent. Network of Sites
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. RENTALS.COM and the RENTALS.COM Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having trouble reading this website, please email accessibilityfeedback@rent.com.
Equal Housing Opportunity
Showing 0 of 201