Find Unique Houses for Rent in Warwick, RI
As one of the most legendary cities in the Ocean State, Warwick has plenty of gorgeous and diverse homes for rent that will please even the pickiest residents. Located in Kent County, not far from Providence and Newport, Warwick happens to be the second largest city in all of Rhode Island, and residents won't necessarily ever need to leave its borders to have a good time.
Advantages of Renting in Warwick
- Unlike some of the other cities in Rhode Island, Warwick has all of the amenities of major hubs such as Providence but is also located right on the water.
- Renters who like to travel will be happy to know that the biggest airport in all of Rhode Island, T.F. Green Airport, is located within the borders of Warwick.
- For those who are really into history, Warwick was home to Gen. George Greene, who was second-in-command to George Washington and a hero at the Battle of Gettysburg.
- The climate isn't as extreme in this area, as it's located safely in the Narragansett Bay.
Helpful Resources for Warwick Residents
- For more information about public services in the city, prospective renters should check out the official City of Warwick website.
- Resources related to academic and educational opportunities can be found on the Warwick Public Schools website.
- Individuals who'd like to learn more about the tourist side of the city should check out the Visit Warwick website.
- For timely news about the city, renters can read the Warwick Beacon.
Things to Do in Warwick
When it comes to life in this exciting city, attractions truly vary seasonally. What's often a quiet and tranquil living environment turns into a bustling hub of tourism as soon as the warm weather begins.