Discover Houses for Rent in Westerly, Rhode Island
Westerly is in Washington County. Nearby cities include Stonington, Hopkinton and Charleston. The town is a lovely beachfront community, boasting popular eateries, cute gift shops and interesting museums. It'll be hard to exhaust all extracurricular options, but if you need a getaway, you could always sojourn in neighboring Narrangansett or Charleston - both stunning, yet laid-back, sea-facing towns. Living so close to this many beaches is bound to make you ebullient. It's merely one of many reasons why Westerly is the perfect place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Westerly
- The Stonington Vineyards is the ultimate place to spend your Saturday afternoon. Stop in to sample its homegrown varietals, including riesling.
- Sip on pumpkin-flavored whiskey at the Johnny Cake Festival, which takes place in West Kingston each year.
- If you're keen on caffeine, you might find Westerly to be something of a paradise. The city's covered in charming and kitschy cafes. Junque and Java is one of the top coffee contenders, drawing crowds for its well-executed beverages and indoor and outdoor seating.
- Mystic Seaport is worth the trek to Connecticut. The family-friend facility holds special events so plan accordingly to make the most of your day.
- Westerly is packed with places to celebrate all of your special occasions. Grab a bite at Tavern On Canal - a low-key eatery that serves delicious fried oysters, or make a reservation at the Corner Thai Cafe if ethnic food is your shtick.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like to learn more about this burgeoning community. The website is a great tool for out-of-towners because it offers a glimpse on what's it's like to live in the area.
- Check out the Westerly-Pawtucket Chamber of Commerce for a closer look at the business aspect of Westerly. You can also find out how to join the organization via the site.