Discover Houses for Rent in Anderson, South Carolina
Anderson is in Anderson County. Nearby cities include Centerville, Homeland Park and Northlake. The metropolitan city is full of life, making it a great place for families looking for homes for rent. Explores its lauded dining scene, interesting nightlife, quirky museums and seasonal festivals. The Brooks Center For The Performing Arts is an intimate venue where you can catch a show. Its limited seating makes it easy to get a great view of the stage. Workshops are also held at the facility.
Fun Facts about Anderson
- Make reservations at Summa Joe's if you're celebrating a promotion, birthday or other event. The swanky eatery boasts new American fare and vibrant atmosphere. It's known for its locally sourced ingredients.
- eCity Java is one of the best coffee shops in town. Stop into the locale for a delicious cup of joe to go or post up with a good book at one of its tables. The establishment has served more than one million cups of coffee to date.
- Plan a family outing to the Children's Museum of the Upstate in Greenville. The colorful property boasts a giant lite brite, a water play area and a mini farm.
- Balloons Over Anderson is a three-day event that takes place during the fall. It boasts music, games and carnival rides. The highlight of the spectacle is hot air balloon rides.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website to learn more about its boards, councils and government. You can look up job listings.
- Check out the Anderson Area Chamber of Commerce for all things business. On the site, you'll also find healthcare services, membership benefits and more information regarding relocation.