Discover Houses for Rent in Mauldin, South Carolina
Mauldin is in Greenville County. Nearby cities include Judson, Dunean and Simpsonville. The city is made up of more than 30 acres of parks, cultural institutions, restaurants and shops. It's the perfect combination of laid back and thriving. If you have an affinity for the arts, catch a show at the Mauldin Cultural Center. The establishment offers classes and other community events as well. Each year, more than 1,000 events take place there. It's just one reason why Mauldin is a great location for families who are looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Mauldin
- If you're a fitness enthusiast, you'll be happy to know there's a wide assortment of gym facilities in town. One of the most prominent ones is the Mauldin Sports Center. It has a 30-foot rock climbing wall, a gym and new equipment.
- If you're more of the outdoorsy type, you'll enjoy hiking the Blue Ridge Mountains, which is a stone's throw away from Mauldin. Visitors are welcome to go biking, hunting fishing and horseback riding too.
- If you're a runner, sign up for a road race. Every March, the Peacock STRIDES for Babies 5K takes place in town. The Mauldin Cultural Center is the finish line.
- If you're around in the fall time, don't miss the Trains, Trains & More Trains children's event. More than 5,000 people attend each year to experience the exhibit, which is sponsored by the Mauldin Chamber of Commerce.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you're interested in learning more about the city's history, schools, recreation or government. The site also has a list of festivals and special events.
- Check out the Mauldin Chamber of Commerce website to learn about the organization, or for registration information. It also has a blurb on the city's history as well as an events calendar.