Discover Houses for Rent in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
Murrells Inlet is in Georgetown County. Nearby cities include Garden City, Surfside Beach and Bucksport. Murrells Inlet is known as the seafood capital of South Carolina, as it sits right on the ocean. The city is a part of Myrtle Beach, which is a popular vacation spot for many American families. That means there's always something to do, which makes it a great place for families looking for homes for rent. Walk the boardwalk, spend a day at the beach or just watch the sunset over the ocean - all for free.
Fun Facts about Murrells Inlet
- If you're a nature lover, you're in luck. Murrells Inlet is considered the place to enjoy the great outdoors. Nearly 90 percent of marine animals use the salt marsh for feeding or other needs, which means a sighting is likely for locals.
- If you love to dine out, you have your pick of places. Murrells Inlet has seemingly endless options, including Lee's Inlet Kitchen - a family-owned business, dead Dog Salon - great for live entertainment and Sunshine Sweets, which offers coffee and pastries.
- If you're an adventurer, finding an adrenaline rush will be easy for you in Murrells Inlet. Fish for your own dinner by joining a local fishing charter or go parasailing over the city and ocean.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like to learn more about the city's history, outdoor adventures or to access the business directory. The site also has resources on the local environment.
- Check out the Georgetown County Chamber of Commerce to find out about South Carolina, or if you're interested in becoming a member of the organization. The site has membership information and a list of things to do in the area.