Discover Houses for Rent in Pawleys Island, South Carolina
Pawleys Island is in Georgetown County. Nearby cities include Myrtle Beach, Murrells Inlet and Garden City. Pawleys Island is a seaside city that offers sprawling views of white sandy beaches and sand dunes. Locals can enjoy in warm weather activities year-round, including fishing and crabbing. Additionally, people who live in Pawleys Island have the luxury of packing up beach bags and heading to one of the thriving neighboring areas for some family fun. It's just one reason why Pawleys Island is a great location for families who are looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Pawleys Island
- If you're a history buff, head to Myrtle Beach to check out one of the many historical museums. Plan your trip in advance so you can be sure to include the Carolina Safari Jeep Tours on your itinerary. The adventure also covers ecology, nature, wildlife and ghostlore.
- If you've always wanted to know more about early life during the 18th century, tour the Hopsewee Plantation in Georgetown.
- If you live for a good adrenaline rush, explore the Wonderworks museum in Myrtle Beach. It has more than 100 interactive exhibits and an indoor ropes course. After you're done, head to the Backstage Mirror Maze, which is just a stone's throw away from the amusement park.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website to read about the local government, or to glimpse upcoming events in the area. The site also has a brief history on Pawley's Island.
- Check out the Georgetown County Chamber of Commerce to learn more about local businesses or if you'd like to become a member of the organization. The site also has upcoming events.