Discover Houses for Rent in Taylors, South Carolina
Taylors is in Greenville County. Nearby cities include Wade Hampton, Greenville and Travelers Rest. Taylors is a great place for families looking for homes for rent because there's always something going on. Head to Greenville to watch a performing arts show, try a new restaurant or do some shopping. Recently, Greenlink has launched a trolley lunch service that runs from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. Stop by for a bite to eat if you're in the area.
Fun Facts about Taylors
- Don't miss the Mauldin BBQ Cook-off, a weekend-long event where cooks compete to make the best dish using any ingredients they'd like so long as it's not BBQ sauce. In between the excitement, catch a live music performance or grab a bite to eat at one of the tasting tables.
- Bring your bikes with you and hit the Swamp Rabbit Trail in Mauldin. Make a day of your adventure and head to the Blue Ridge Mountains or Lake Conestee - home to deer, wild turkey, otters and other wildlife.
- Join one of the many gyms in the area. The Mauldin Recreation Department is a great place because it has a rock climbing wall, gym equipment and indoor track, an aerobics room and locker rooms complete with showers.
Information for Renters
- Visit Mauldin's official website if you'd like to learn more about all that the area has to offer, or to access a list of restaurants and hotels.
- Check out the Mauldin Chamber of Commerce if you're interested in learning about the organization, or if you'd like to become a member. You'll also find resources that are helpful to you if you own a business or plan to open one in the area.