Discover Houses for Rent in Warrenville, South Carolina
Warrenville is in Aiken County. Nearby cities include Aiken, Burnettown and Langley. The city is a stone's throw away from Palmetto Golf Club, which was founded in 1982 by a sportsman from Long Island. Members can tee off, rent golf courts or grab a bite to eat at the club restaurant. Don't miss the Old Fashioned Egg Hunt, held every Easter in Aiken. Children will love the egg hunt, games and having their faces painted. Proceeds from the fun-filled day go to the Aiken County Public Library. Local activities are just one reason why Warrenville is a lovely place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Warrenville
- Put on your hiking boots and head to Hitchcock Woods. It comprises more than 2,100 acres of land. The Hitchcock Woods Foundation puts on a number of events to sustain the forest. Visitors can bring their dogs and walk or jog the beautiful terrain.
- Bring your appetite to the annual Strawberry Festival, held in Aiken. The event consists of a dunking booth, entertainment, games, a bounce house and a bunch of strawberries.
- If you're a music lover, head to the Aiken Bluegrass Festival. The two-day event includes campfire fun, an array of artists and plenty of activities for the kids.
Information for Renters
- Visit the Aiken city official website if you'd like to learn more about all that the area has to offer. There, you can access a full list, including dates and details, on all of the special events.
- Check out the Aiken Chamber of Commerce if you'd like to learn more about local businesses in the area, or if you're interested in becoming a member of the organization.