298 Houses for Rent in Ashland City, Tennessee
Number of Bedrooms
Ashland City House Options
Looking for more?
Discover Houses for Rent in Ashland City, TN
Located on the banks of the scenic Cumberland River, Ashland City, Tenn., is the seat of historic Cheatham County and a popular haven for lovers of the outdoors. Homes for rent in Ashland City are just a half-hour drive from downtown Nashville, but beautiful bluffs, pristine forests and plentiful waterfront access make it feel like its own world. Families will love the quiet escape Ashland City provides in the heart of Tennessee.
Useful Facts for Ashland City Renters
- Seven miles from Briley Parkway, Ashland City is ideal for Nashville commuters.
- Ashland City is home to A.O. Smith, the world's largest producer of water heaters.
- Many regional events are held in Ashland City, including the NashVegas Triathlon, the Muddy Buddy Adventure Race and the Cumberland River Bike Challenge. The Sycamore Valley Girl Scout Camp is also nearby.
3 Key Resources for Ashland City Renters
- Access city services and community resources using Ashland City's official website.
- Find resources for parents and stay up to date on local education using the Cheatham County School District website.
- Read local news for Ashland City and the entire Nashville area on the website of The Tennessean and The Ashland City Times.
Things to Do in and Around Ashland City
With waterfront access to the Cumberland River and Cheatham Lake, as well as the natural splendor of the 32,000-acre Cheatham County Wildlife Management area, Ashland City is perfect for all types of outdoor recreation, including hiking, boating, hunting and fishing. Families will enjoy biking the Bicentennial Trail or taking in the beautiful vistas from atop the surrounding bluffs. In addition to local businesses exuding small-town friendliness, residents also have easy access to the world-renowned entertainment options of nearby Nashville.