Discover Houses for Rent in Lebanon, Tennessee
Lebanon is in Wilson County. Nearby cities include Mt. Juliet, Hartsville and Gallatin. The city is home to the Lebanon Premium Outlets, which is comprised of a Brooks Brothers, Ann Taylor, Samsonite, Gap and many other retailers and restaurants. In addition to being conveniently close to the mall, residents have several other nearby amenities. Not to mention, Lebanon is less than 40 minutes from Nashville, the hub of the state. Whether you're in the mood to catch a show or check out a new restaurant, Nashville has something for everyone. These are just some reasons why Lebanon is a great location for families who are looking for homes for rent. See for yourself why it's a nice place to live.
Fun Facts about Lebanon
- Take a tour of The City of Lebanon Museum and History Center. It's open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Groups of 10 people or more are asked to book their visit in advance.
- Tee off at the Lebanon Golf and Country Club, which sits on Coles Ferry Pike. It takes no more than 10 minutes to get there from the center of town. Just next door is the Don Fox Community Park, which has a public swimming pool.
- Grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants in the area. Stop into Demos' Restaurant, which is a family establishment. They serve everything from salads to steaks, and they have lunch specials each day.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like to learn more about tourism opportunities in the area, for example information on places like the Nashville Zoo or Wave Country Water Park.
- Check out the Lebanon Wilson Chamber of Commerce website if you'd like to learn about business in the area, or to become a member of the organization.