Discover Houses for Rent in Morristown, Tennessee
Morristown is in Hamblen County. Nearby cities include Russellville, Talbott and Jefferson City. The College Square Mall is minutes away from downtown - on East Morris Boulevard. More than just a shopping center, the facility boasts restaurants and even puts on live music shows. In addition to this convenient amenity, there are plenty of reasons why Morristown is a great location for families who are looking for homes for rent. See for yourself all that it has to offer.
Fun Facts about Morristown
- Many restaurants dot the area that offer every style fare you could want. Stop into Davy Crockett Restaurant on East Morris Boulevard for a burger, or head to Hillbilly's Cabin Restaurant, which offers American food with Southern identity.
- Tour the Rose Center Museum, which was Morristown's first coeducational school. Today, it's open to the public as a museum. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Don't miss the Grainger County Tomato Festival - one of the largest events in the area during the summer. It started in 1992 as a way to promote Grainger County Tomatoes. Today, it's well-known celebration complete with tomato wars and tractor displays.
- Take a stroll around General James Longstreet's Headquarters, dedicated to the Morristown's Civil War heritage.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like to learn more about the area, or for information on the local government.
- Check out the Morristown Area Chamber of Commerce if you're interested in becoming a member, or for a list of events for residents and members of the organization.