19 Houses for Rent in Morristown, Tennessee
Number of Bedrooms
Morristown House Options
Looking for more?
Discover Houses for Rent in Morristown, Tennessee
Morristown is in Hamblen County. Nearby cities include Russellville, Talbott and Jefferson City. The College Square Mall is minutes away from downtown - on East Morris Boulevard. More than just a shopping center, the facility boasts restaurants and even puts on live music shows. In addition to this convenient amenity, there are plenty of reasons why Morristown is a great location for families who are looking for homes for rent. See for yourself all that it has to offer.
Fun Facts about Morristown
- Many restaurants dot the area that offer every style fare you could want. Stop into Davy Crockett Restaurant on East Morris Boulevard for a burger, or head to Hillbilly's Cabin Restaurant, which offers American food with Southern identity.
- Tour the Rose Center Museum, which was Morristown's first coeducational school. Today, it's open to the public as a museum. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Don't miss the Grainger County Tomato Festival - one of the largest events in the area during the summer. It started in 1992 as a way to promote Grainger County Tomatoes. Today, it's well-known celebration complete with tomato wars and tractor displays.
- Take a stroll around General James Longstreet's Headquarters, dedicated to the Morristown's Civil War heritage.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like to learn more about the area, or for information on the local government.
- Check out the Morristown Area Chamber of Commerce if you're interested in becoming a member, or for a list of events for residents and members of the organization.