Discover Houses for Rent in Aransas Pass, TX
Known by locals as "Saltwater Heaven," Aransas Pass is a small city located on Texas' eastern shore near Corpus Christi and Portland. Once a quiet fishing community, homes for rent in the area have transformed over the years into comfortable dwellings perfect for families looking to settle down in a peaceful location.
Fun Facts About Aransas Pass for Residents
- Summers in Aransas are on the hot side, but residents can cool off and have fun at the same time at the Aransas Pass Aquatic Center. The park offers monthly and seasonal passes so families can enjoy the various swimming pools, slides and water rides more than once a summer.
- Though Texas isn't typically thought of as a premier beach destination, the Padre Island National Seashore is an unbroken stretch of shoreland that runs from the U.S.-Mexico border to south of Galveston. Padre Island protects 90 miles of coastline, including Aransas Pass, from the open ocean.
- Every summer, Aransas Pass hosts the annual Shrimporee, the largest shrimp festival in the entire state. The event includes live music and dancing, a parade, amusement rides and - of course - shrimp!
Helpful Resources for Residents of Aransas Pass
- Residents can use the website for Aransas Pass as the one-stop source for all of their questions about the city. With links to municipal projects and events, residents can keep up with everything happening around the community.
- The Aransas Pass Independent School District oversees schools and educational systems within the city, and parents can review information on the district's website. With links to athletics, academics and contact forms, residents can quickly find answers to their questions about enrolling kids into schools.