Find Houses for Rent in Copperas Cove, TX
Copperas Cove is the perfect community for families looking for homes for rent in a city with a little more to offer. With its vast range of neighborhood activities, business opportunities and schools, there's nothing not to like about Copperas Cove.
3 Things to Know About Copperas Cove
- Copperas Cove is in a great location for those who want to see some of the busiest and most important cities in Texas. The community is located about one hour from Austin and roughly three hours from both Houston and Dallas.
- The city was founded in the 1870s as a rural town, but quickly grew in both importance and size. As more businesses and families moved into the area, Copperas Cove experienced a boom. While this slowed during the Great Depression, activity picked up again after World War II, and today, Copperas Cove is a vibrant, exciting city.
- Copperas Cove is just minutes from Fort Hood, the largest active duty armored post in the U.S.
Copperas Cove Resources
- Those considering starting a company or just thinking about networking with local professionals may want to get involved with the Copperas Cove Chamber of Commerce to gain an advantage in the local business scene.
- The city's official website has plenty of information relevant to renters, such as updates on events, information on how to pay bills online and maps of the local area.
What to Do in Copperas Cove
Active families will find Copperas Cove the perfect place for their fitness-focused lifestyles. Biking and running are popular in the area, and even beginners will feel welcome pedaling or jogging on city roads. Those who want to get to know their neighbors will find plenty of opportunities to meet locals at community events.