224 Houses for Rent in Farmers Branch, Texas
Number of Bedrooms
Farmers Branch House Options
Discover Houses for Rent in Farmers Branch, TX
Whether you're commuting or working around the neighborhood, Farmers Branch is a great city to rent in. Farmers Branch is minutes from I-35E, which gives residents access to Downtown Dallas. Additionally, homes for rent in the community are near a number of beautiful parks that will help you stay active while enjoying the city's welcoming environment.
3 Things Farmers Branch Renters Should Know
- Farmers Branch was settled in the 1850s and named for its rich and fertile land. The area was previously called Mustang Branch.
- Farmers Branch is part of Dallas County and the larger Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It was incorporated in 1946.
- The city is home to more than 4,000 companies and more than 250 corporate headquarters.
Key Resources for Farmers Branch Renters
- The Farmers Branch Official Web page is useful for renters looking for more information on the city's history, services and more.
- Parents with school-age children can visit the Carrollton-Farmers Branch Independent School District Web page for information on public schools. A small part of Farmers Branch is serviced by the Dallas Independent School District as well.
- Farmers Branch is also serviced by the Dallas Area Rapid Transit system, which offers bus and rail routes throughout the city and nearby towns.
Things to Do in the Farmers Branch Area
An interesting time can always be had at the Farmers Branch Historical Park. This site sits on 27 acres of land and offers visitors tours, displays and more relating to the history of Farmers Branch and the surrounding area. The Rose Gardens of Farmers Branch are a great experience when the flowers are in bloom. Walking trails through the gardens allow visitors to take in the visual beauty of the flowers and their enticing scent. Those seeking more adventure can have fun at the city's skate park, which contains many ramps and rails for skaters to practice on.