Discover Houses for Rent in Forest Hill, TX
Forest Hill is located in Tarrant County. It offers suburban living and neighbors Everman and Kennedale. Families searching for homes for rent will find an area with excellent amenities, such as Griggs Park, Anglin Park, Super 1 Foods, Forest Hill Library and Hatch's Corner.
Historical Facts About Forest Hill
- The community was founded in 1860, centering heavily on agriculture.
- It wasn't incorporated into Texas until 1946.
- Many residents flocked to the area because of the meadows and forests dotting the landscape around Forest Hill.
- Forest Hill isn't the only name the community has been called over the years. During the early period of the community, renters referred to it as Brambleton Station and Forest Hill Village.
Resources for Renters
- The city's website has helpful information for new renters. Detailed pages on economic development, summaries of the city and its values, and contact information will be helpful for residents.
- Forest Hill is a small community, so visiting Everman Independent School District's website will help families learn about education in the surrounding area. Pertinent pages on the site include administrators, departments, employment and public information.
- Tarrant County's website will also be of assistance to new renters. This will help residents learn about a broader range of resources available to them while living in Forest Hill. Pages on job opportunities, the business and economy, vehicle registration, property tax and a number of others are available.
- Many renters who live in Forest Hill might end up working in close-by Fort Worth. Therefore, it will be helpful to look at some of the city's websites. The Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce has a site with information on education, public policy, news and media, and a page that allows for a virtual exploration of the city with an online map.