Locating Houses for Rent in Forney, TX
Homes for rent in Forney are a short 30-minute drive from the bustling city of Dallas. The local community puts family at the forefront of its lifestyle, providing plenty of opportunities for getting out and about with the little ones.
Top 3 Things Forney Renters Want to Know
- The Forney Independent School District has been dedicated to providing a successful atmosphere for students to thrive in since 1899.
- Residents living in Forney rental homes won't need to travel far for health care providers. The city is home to a booming medical industry, complete with pharmacies, dental offices, rehabilitation and chiropractic practices and a number of specialized care facilities.
- Children can take part in one of the many youth-specified groups provided by the Forney Parks and Recreation Department, including Boy Scouts, soccer and football.
3 Useful Resources for Forney Renters
- The City of Forney supplies water to much of the area, but Grayhawk, Travis Ranch, Windmill Farms, Highland Prairie, Heartland and Devonshire subdivisions receive water service from other suppliers. Visit the Utility Billing page for more information.
- Residents can contact the Public Works Department with any issues involving maintenance for the city's streets, water and sewer systems.
- While living in houses for rent in Forney, you can expect household trash to be collected every Wednesday. As long as the bags and bins are placed at the front curb by 7:00 a.m., you can expect to have the waste removed by Community Waste Disposal.
What to Do While Living in Forney
To promote community togetherness, the City of Forney sponsors a number of events year-round for residents to enjoy. These include things like movies in the park - complete with kid-friendly showings - and 2nd Saturdays, which are put on by the Forney Arts Council and include live music in addition to a kids' zone and artisan block.