Find Houses for Rent in Hutto, TX
The small-town community of Hutto, Texas, offers a vibrant business community and safe neighborhoods for families looking for homes for rent.
8 Interesting Facts About Hutto for Renters
- Hutto is located in Williamson County and is just 3 miles north of the small farming community of Shiloh.
- The town was established in 1876 when the International Great Northern Railroad was built in Shiloh.
- The town is named after James Emory Hutto, who served in the Confederate Army and moved to Texas in 1847.
- The city was incorporated in 1940.
- Hutto is only 10 miles from Round Rock's high-tech manufacturing and assembly center.
- Hutto offers a stable workforce, safe neighborhoods and recreational opportunities.
- The hippo is Hutto's mascot, making it the only community in the United States to use the animal for this purpose.
- Southern Business & Development magazine named Hutto one of the "Top 100 Places in Major Markets to Locate Your Business."
Key Resources for Hutto Renters
Things to Do in Hutto
- Renters can discover Hutto's historic downtown area called Old Town. The historic district offers unique shops and restaurants. In the summer, the area also hosts various community events, like a weekly farmers market.
- The YMCA has a recreation center in Hutto, providing local families with various activities and programs for children and adults.