Find Excellent Houses for Rent in Live Oak, TX
At the intersection of Interstate 35 and Route 1604, Live Oak is perfectly located for commuters and families who want to live near San Antonio in the south. This city is also home to the Northeast Methodist Hospital and several parks such as Live Oak Park and Woodcrest Park. Homes for rent in Live Oak are located near several large shopping areas, which makes grabbing dinner, stocking up on groceries or seeing a movie easy.
Fun Facts for Future Renters
- Located just to the northeast of San Antonio, the two communities are closely tied. San Antonio has been settled for hundreds of years. The Spanish first visited the area in 1691, and named it San Antonio, because it was Saint Anthony's Day. It was then under the control of various governments including Mexico and the U.S.
- The weather in the region is semi-tropical. Although it has snowed a few times, renters should expect an average annual temperature around 80 degrees.
- The San Antonio River Walk was built during the 1930s, and has become one of the most iconic parts of this large city. Renters will enjoy the specialty restaurants and shops along the water.
Helpful Resources for Residents
My San Antonio is an excellent online news source for Live Oak residents who want to read up on local events or watch videos from town meetings they might have missed. It's a great digital tool to keep you involved even when you can't make it to the meeting.
- Renters will want to explore the official Live Oak website for departmental contact information, details on the community and the Live Oak official magazine. The magazine is a must-read so that you know what's happening in the community.
- Live Oak children are served by the Judson Independent School District.