Find Houses for Rent in Nolanville, TX
Families looking for a great place to live in Central Texas would be wise to look for homes for rent in Nolanville. This small city has all that residents could want in a community - a family-friendly vibe, rich heritage and many things to do.
Top Facts for Nolanville Renters
- Settlers first began arriving in the area in the 1840s, giving Nolanville a long history. While the community started off as a small town, it's managed to grow over the years without losing any of its appeal.
- Nolanville is in an extremely convenient location for commuters and those who want to enjoy other nearby cities every now and then. The city is just west of Temple and less than an hour away from Waco and Austin.
- Because the city is just off of State Highway 190, it's easy for Nolanville residents to get around.
Resources for Nolanville Residents
- Nolanville may be an old city, but it's certainly adapted well to the modern age. The community's website is full of useful information and provides residents with the chance to easily stay up to date on the latest news and events.
- Parents who want to know more about the local public school system can turn to the Killeen Independent School District's website for information.
Things to Do in Nolanville
Nolanville residents are never short on things to do, as the city's convenient location and many amenities offer plenty of entertainment options. The community is just minutes from both Belton Lake and Stillhouse Hollow Lake, which gives those who like to fish or hike a lot to do on the weekends. Those who want to explore outside Nolanville's boundaries can make the quick drive to Waco or Austin for a fun day trip.