Discover Houses for Rent in Royse City, TX
Royse City, with the motto, "A Friendly Touch of Texas," is found in three counties - Rockwall, Collin and Hunt. The city is near Greenville, and homes for rent give renters a high quality of life, reflected in the city's restaurants and shops, such as Soulman's Bar-B-Que, Arbeledas Mexican Grill, Stone River Golf Club and J-Five Electric.
History of Royse City
- The area of contemporary Royse City was first settled in 1885.
- The city was incorporated twice, once in 1891, and then in 1902 it was unincorporated, only to be reincorporated in 1906 by residents of the city.
- The city's economic life centered around cotton, with industries like cotton trading and cotton ginning.
Resources for Renters
- The dominant portion of Royse City is located in Rockwall County, so renters should browse through the resources on this website to discover services the county offers. The site has information on property taxes, judicial records and the county library. The site also displays a staff directory, job postings, a county calendar and lists the county's departments and provides a brief summary of the county's unique features.
- Parents should look closely at the website for Royse City Independent School District. The site has a page called "Community" that will be useful for both parents and students. For example, a student can find out information on the CF Goodwin Public Library by visiting this page, which is a good place to study. Likewise, there's a public information request under the community page that will be useful for parents. There's also more general information on the district and its priorities, educational programs such as career, technology and extended day program, the staff of the district, schools, calendars and departments.