Search Houses for Rent in Sachse, TX
When you find the right home for rent in Sachse, Texas, you'll be less than 30 miles away from Dallas! Many families make their homes here, which is an easy commute to the city for work. This provides residents with the perfect balance of high-speed and laid-back lifestyles.
Things All Sachse Renters Should Know
- The Sachse Chamber of Commerce provides those living in the community with information for all of the city's local businesses.
- Sachse is part of the Garland Independent School District, and there are two elementary schools, one middle school and a high school within the area. That's in addition to a number of other facilities spread throughout the district, most of which are located in Garland.
5 Key Resources for Residents of Sachse Rentals
- Contact Allied Waste Services online for more information regarding garbage, recycling and bulk collections.
- Sachse is responsible for bringing water services to all area residents.
- When it comes to electricity, the two area providers include Farmers Electric Cooperative and Oncor Electric Delivery.
- Residents of homes for rent in Sachse should contact Atmos Energy for information regarding their gas.
- Keep up to date with the latest information regarding emergency alerts and other community information by regularly visiting the City of Sachse's website.
What Renters in Sachse Can Do
Baseball is big in Sachse for both parents and children. The Sachse Baseball Association provides sign-ups for youths and amateurs. There are also teams for men, coeds and youth girls available. Perhaps the biggest event in the area is the annual Sachse Fallfest, which is presented by the local Chamber of Commerce. This is a great opportunity for families to get out and become acquainted with their community. Attractions include more than 100 arts and crafts vendors, food stations, kid-friendly games and live music from local entertainers.