Locate a House for Rent in Springtown, TX
Upon first visiting Springtown, Texas, you'll find that this small city has a vibrancy that leaves a mark. Homes for rent in the area are located about 30 miles from Fort Worth, making it an easy commute for those who work in the city. Much of the community is focused on farming and ranching, but there's also a number of area events for residents to enjoy.
What Springtown Renters Should Know
- Your children will attend one of the facilities of the Springtown Independent School District, which prides itself on promoting the education of creative minds.
- The local downtown historic district is where you'll find a number of local businesses and regularly scheduled community events.
- Springtown aims to fight the ongoing Texas drought by being part of the Take Care of Texas program that's working toward water conservation.
- The area's Parks and Recreation Department is complete with an 18-hole disc golf course, and there are even restrooms available from dawn to dusk.
Top 4 Resources for Residents of Springtown Rentals
- Springtown is responsible for providing water and sewer services to area residents, and you can even pay online.
- Gas is provided to homes for rent in Springtown by Atmos Energy.
- You can schedule an appointment to set up your electricity with either Oncor Electric Delivery or Tri County Electric Coop, and all street light outages can be reported online.
- There's a Springtown Volunteer Fire Department that's located at 215 Goshen Road.
Things to Do in Springtown
One of the hottest events in Springtown is the annual Wild West Festival, which takes place each September and is complete with a parade and barbecue cook-off. Another popular gathering for families in the community is the All American Bicycle Rally. Residents should stay up to date with ongoing activities by way of the Springtown Chamber of Commerce.