Check Out Houses for Rent in Troy, TX
Individuals looking for the perfect spot to find homes for rent in Texas don't need to look further than Troy. This quiet community is not only warm and welcoming, but conveniently located for those who work in the surrounding area or want to enjoy the numerous outdoor activities the area has to offer.
Fast Facts for Troy Renters
- Troy is located not far from Waco and Killeen, making it a perfect spot for commuters who don't want a long drive to work every day.
- Fort Hood, the largest active duty armored post in the U.S., is just a short distance away from Troy.
- The community, originally known as New Troy, was established in the 1880s and has continued to grow steadily in the past decades.
Important Resources for Residents
- Troy may be an old city, but it's moved into the modern age with ease. The city's website features news, documents and meeting information that local renters may find useful.
- Students attend schools in the Troy Independent School District, and parents can keep up with important happenings by visiting the district's website.
- The Troy Area Chamber of Commerce has a Facebook page that allows business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs to access the resources they need to make their enterprise a success.
Leisure Time in Troy
Troy may be a small community, but there's still a lot to do. There are plenty of local events each year that give renters a chance to get to know their neighbors. Outdoor lovers will enjoy the fact that Troy is close to both Belton Lake and Mother Neff State Park. These two attractions allow families to get outside and enjoy one another's company while hiking, biking, boating or fishing.