Find Houses for Rent in Woodway, TX
More people are choosing to call Woodway home - and with good reason. This friendly community has everything growing families need and provides easy access to plenty of amenities. Woodway homes for rent have never been more desirable.
Quick Facts About Woodway
- While the city didn't truly begin to expand rapidly until the 1950s, its history does go back further than that. The community got its start when a Civil War veteran bought several hundred acres of land and built a home in the area.
- Woodway is located just outside Waco, making it an ideal community for those who commute or just want to get away from time to time.
Woodway Renter Resources
- The city's website provides residents with all the information they'll need prior to - and after - their move. With updates on events, meetings and other resources for residents, renters will find everything they need here.
- Woodway residents who want to launch their own businesses can get involved with the Greater Waco Chamber of Commerce, which provides them with valuable resources and connections.
- Local children attend schools within the Midway Independent School District.
Things to Do in Woodway
Families will never run out of things to do in the area surrounding Woodway, no matter what their interests. The local Carleen Bright Arboretum boasts a range of gardens, a waterfall and a nature trail for residents to enjoy, making it a great option for active families who love the outdoors. Fishing enthusiasts will find Lake Waco offers plenty of opportunities to cast a line and see what bites. The nearby Texas Sports Hall of Fame and Dr Pepper Museum are also sure to please those who want to soak in more of the local culture.