Find Houses for Rent in Clinton, UT
Clinton is a city in northern Utah between Interstate 15 and Great Salt Lake. Abutted by Clearfield and just 15 minutes south of Ogden, Clinton is in an excellent place for regional travel. However, if you do need to go farther, the Utah Transit Authority train station in town and Ogden-Hinckley Airport to the north can also help you out. Homes for rent in Clinton give families an opportunity to live in a suburban community with the large Clinton Recreation Department athletic complex in the center. Clinton is also home to a variety of local small businesses, the Crane Field Golf Course and a section of the Denver and Rio Grande Western Rail Trail. There are also multiple churches of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the city.
Important Information for Future Renters
- Clinton is a growing community that has drastically increased in population. In fact, even though it was incorporated as a town in 1936, the population stayed very small until the 1960s.
- Settled in the 1870s, Clinton has been called The Range, Sand Ridge, The Basin and The Summit. It was initially used mostly as grazing farmland because of the difficulty to get water for crop irrigation.
Helpful Resources for Residents
- Weather you're new to Clinton or a lifelong resident, the city's website is a great tool. The site features a city events calendar, local weather forecasts, links to city departments and utility companies, and local news.
- The Standard-Examiner is the local newspaper for Clinton. Covering the sports, opinions and events that are regionally important, you won't want to miss out on reading the Standard-Examiner on paper or online.
- Clinton is part of the Davis School District, which covers several nearby communities.