Find Houses for Rent in Grantsville, UT
Grantsville is a small, suburban city located less than an hour's drive away from Salt Lake City. Grantsville is also located near Tooele and West Jordan, and it's the second most populous city within Tooele County. With the Great Salt Lake to the north and a small mountain range to the west, homes for rent in Grantsville take advantage of natural beauty in many forms.
Fun Things to Do in Grantsville
- Every year, Grantsville plays host to the Grantsville Old Folks Sociable. First held in 1875 as a celebration of the community's older members, the city now enjoys a 5-kilometer race, children's talent show, high school reunions, ice cream and a car show.
- Miller Motorsports Park is an automobile, motorcycle and kart racing track located just outside of Grantsville. With over 4 miles of track and 23 turns, the venue has hosted multiple international motorsport events.
- Nearby Blue Lake offers opportunities to fish for residents in search of a more leisurely pastime. The water is stocked with bass, bluegill and tilapia.
Important Resources for Renters in Grantsville
- As part of Tooele County, which comprises the suburban areas located outside of Salt Lake City, residents have access to the Tooele County municipal website. The site provides codes and regulations on construction, dates for state holidays and information on the region's parks.
- The Grantsville city website may also prove an important resource for residents of the city. With links to applications for business licenses and detailed zoning maps, those interested in getting involved in the community should start here.
- Grantsville is part of the Tooele County School District. Featuring over 15 elementary schools and more than 10 high schools, parents can rest assured that their children are receiving the best possible education.