Search Houses for Rent in Herriman, UT
If you're looking to move to the great state of Utah, homes for rent in Herriman might be right up your alley. Situated just east of Clipper Peak and just west of Riverton and Bluffdale, this small city has been experiencing some serious growth. As the city's vision statement elaborates, Herriman is a great place to "establish roots, create opportunity, embrace our heritage, protect diversity and promote economic development." It's also dedicated to providing a safe environment for residents to live, work and play, making it ideal for growing families.
Things New Renters Should Know About Herriman
- Herriman has an expansive parks system, with plenty of high-quality parks, facilities, trails and green spaces for residents to take advantage of. There are all kinds of activities going on locally throughout the year.
- The city has a program called Healthy Herriman that aims to increase the health and well-being of residents through events, volunteer efforts, newsletters and training. Getting involved is a great way to keep your family in good health.
- Herriman is equipped with plenty of sports organizations for both youths and adults. Baseball, football, softball, soccer and lacrosse programs are available to residents.
Helpful Resources for Herriman Renters
- Herriman's website has everything a new resident needs to get settled in the community. From a calendar of events to local news, public safety information, construction details and more, the city's site has it all.
- Renters who are familiar with social media platforms will appreciate that Herriman has both Facebook and Twitter accounts. There, you can check out information on upcoming events and catch up with news as it's happening.
- Head to Herriman Library's website for all kinds of resources and access to library event calendars. The 20,000-square-foot building features 25 Internet computers, wireless Internet access and six self-checkout stations for the ultimate convenience.