866 Houses for Rent in Highland, Utah
Number of Bedrooms
Highland House Options
Discover Amazing Houses for Rent in Highland, UT
Highland is a thriving city in Utah County located next to Alpine and Cedar Hills. Homes for rent in Highland are roughly 30 miles south of Salt Lake City and situated in the Provo-Orem metropolitan area, making them extremely convenient for commuters. With an award-winning school district, multiple attractions and various parks and green spaces, Highland is a wonderful town to settle down in and start a family.
Historical Facts About Highland
- The city was supposedly named by Alexander Adamson, who came to American Fork from Scotland. He said the land reminded him of the Scottish Highlands.
- John Poole built the first house in the area in 1875.
- Highland wasn't officially established until 1977.
- The community became a third-class city in 1979 when Governor Scott Maheson signed the proclamation.
Helpful Resources for New Renters
- Highland's official website is the place to go for all things Highland-related. It has news and announcements, event calendars, department information, upcoming attractions and other helpful links that new residents will find useful.
- The Daily Herald is a great resource for Highland news online. It'll clue residents in to top news stories in the area and the goings-on of the community.
- The award-winning Alpine School District serves the communities of Lindon, Orem, Pleasant Grove, American Fork, Alpine, Highland, Lehi, Saratoga Springs and Eagle Mountain. Parents and students can visit the website to learn more about the area's schools.
Things to Do in Highland
There's tons of stuff for new renters to do for entertainment and recreation in Highland. For example, the gateway to the Timpanogos Cave National Monument is located in Highland. The monument is made up of three caverns that visitors can reach via a 1.5-mile hike from the parking lot in the canyon. Or, there's the annual Highland Fling, which is a week-long celebration held to commemorate the beginning of Highland with a parade and fireworks.
Common questions asked in Highland, Utah
🏠 Where can I find cheap rental houses in Highland, Utah?
Check out Rentals.com's cheap rental houses in Highland. You can use our price filters to find rental houses under $500, under $700, under $900, under $1100, under $1300, under $1500
🏠 How big of a rental house can I afford?
Find Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom rental houses within your budget in Highland, Utah. Or you can search for houses over 600 sq.ft, 800 sq.ft, 1000 sq.ft, 1200 sq.ft, 1400 sq.ft, 1600 sq.ft.
🏠 How can I find a rental house in a specific school district?
Rentals.com was built with parents in mind. Within Highland we have 866 rental houses spread across multiple school districts. To help narrow your search, simply enter the school name within the Rentals.com search bar to find rental homes in that school district.