621 Houses for Rent in Lehi, Utah
Number of Bedrooms
Lehi House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Explore Houses for Rent in Lehi, UT
A little over 28 miles southwest of Salt Lake City sits the city of Lehi. Utah is known for its majestic views of mountains, and there's no better place to find them than at the homes for rent in Lehi. Renters will have easy access to work in the state capital and won't have to worry about congestion when they return home. Nothing will be quite as relaxing as sitting back and enjoying the mountainous backdrop. Out-of-town visitors, including Utahns, will be jealous of the beautiful surroundings.
Interesting Facts About Lehi
- Lehi is a city of many names, including Snow's Springs, Sulphur Springs, Evansville and Dry Creek. It was officially named Lehi City when it was incorporated in 1852. The name derives from a Hebrew prophet in the Book of Mormon.
- The city is one of the oldest ones in Utah. It was the sixth city to be incorporated and sits the furthest north in the Utah Valley.
- Lehi was the first city to build a municipal structure in the U.S. dedicated to World War I veterans. The Lehi Memorial Building still stands and is home to the Hutchings Museum, which is recognized both state- and nationwide for its collection of natural and cultural history.
Resources for Lehi Renters
- The Lehi City website will give renters all the information they need about their new neighborhood, including local businesses, utilities and more.
- The local newspaper is the Daily Herald, which will keep residents up to date on community news and events.
- Lehi schools are a part of the Alpine School District system, which has over 80 schools.
- Parents whose children will be taking the bus can view bus stops and school boundary maps on the Alpine School District Bus page.