Discover Houses for Rent in Midvale, UT
Located less than 13 miles from Salt Lake City, Midvale offers city living outside of the busy capital. This is the perfect place for people who are looking for homes for rent that sit close enough to downtown Salt Lake City for a short commute to and from work, but far enough away to avoid the many tourists. Additionally, Midvale is close to the Twin Peaks, where renters will be able to take advantage of many recreational opportunities, including hiking, skiing and more.
Interesting Facts About Midvale
- For new renters who are interested in the history of their new neighborhood, the Midvale Historical Society & Museum is the organization to join. They were founded in 1979 and run the Midvale Museum. There's no faster way to learn about and help preserve the history of the city.
- Utah is known for its great skiing conditions, and renters will have quick access to the Midvale - Fort Union Ski & Snowboard corridor, which sits a short distance from four world-class resorts. Additionally, renters can take advantage of Utah Transit Authority ski buses, which cuts back on driving and gives them more time to prepare for the slopes.
- The Copperview Recreation Center is the place to go for exercise. Young professionals and families will love this venue, which offers a number of programs and classes throughout the year.
Useful Resources for Renters
- Renters can keep up with local news by subscribing to the Midvale Journal, the city's community newspaper.
- Students in Midvale will attend educational institutions under the Canyons School District, which include elementary, middle and high schools, as well as technical schools and special programs.
- Renters can stay updated on changes around the city by checking out the Midvale City website.