246 Houses for Rent in Millcreek, Utah
Number of Bedrooms
Millcreek House Options
Looking for more?
Find Houses for Rent in Millcreek, UT
The drive from the township of Millcreek to Salt Lake City is under 15 minutes, giving young professionals and busy families the perfect place to settle down. People looking for homes for rent in a gorgeous neighborhood that's proud of its heritage and constantly works to preserve its natural beauties need to look no further than Millcreek.
Fun Facts About Millcreek
- The township is actually divided into four sections: Canyon Rim, East Mill Creek, Mill Creek and Mt. Olympus. Each area has its own resident council or association. Despite this division, the residents of Millcreek frequently work together to preserve the township's heritage and improve the community.
- Millcreek is not a city, but an unincorporated Salt Lake City county.
- Renters can take advantage of the many nearby recreational venues in the Wasatch Mountains, Twin Peaks, Clayton Peak, Gobblers Knob and much more.
Useful Resources for Renters
- The Millcreek Township website is a great resource for renters who want to know more about local events and community efforts. The councils and associations are very proactive about community efforts. Residents can quickly meet neighbors by participating in these events or even the groups.
- Regardless of which neighborhood renters live in, the Millcreek Journal is the local newspaper to read, covering news from all four districts.
- Renters who are interested in starting their own business should visit the East Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce website, which serves all the neighborhoods within Millcreek.
- Children living in Millcreek will attend educational institutions under the Granite School District, which provides elementary, junior high and high school education. Additionally, there are special schools and programs available.
- Local recreational opportunities can be found at the Salt Lake County Parks and Recreation website.