123 Houses for Rent in Bennington, Vermont
Number of Bedrooms
Bennington House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Explore Houses for Rent in Bennington, Vermont
Bennington is in Bennington County. Nearby cities include North Bennington, Hoosick and Stamford. The city's 60 minutes from Brattleboro - a charming town known for its bohemian fixtures, including restaurants and cafes. When you're in town, don't neglect Three Stones, which is one of the area's most well-known eateries. It touts authentic food and service that goes above and beyond. In the summer, few places are more enjoyable than the Whetstone Station Restaurant and Brewery's rooftop patio. Whether craft beer is your passion or not, there's something about seeing how beer's made that's mesmerizing. Living so close to this gem of a town is just one reason why Bennington is a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Bennington
- If you're looking for a good breakfast spot, try Blue Benn Diner. You won't be sorry. The eatery is lauded for its fantastic vegetarian options and homemade pancakes with real maple syrup.
- Coffee fanatics are in heaven in Bennington, as there are so many cafes to choose from. Swing by The Brown Cow Cafe - a charming little shop that offers Mexican hot chocolate and an tasty Italian sodas.
- Get up to speed on Bennington's history by frequenting its monuments and museums. The Bennington Museum is a local gem that has artifacts and information from the Revolutionary War.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website to get to know the community. The site is a great starting point if you're relocating because it offers information on government, extracurricular activities and upcoming events.
- Check out the Bennington Chamber of Commerce to get an understanding of the business aspect of town. You can also learn how to become a member on the website.