Find Houses for Rent in Falls Church, VA
Falls Church is a Virginia city located right on the cusp of the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area. The vast majority of the area is right out of the history books, with many homes for rent falling into the antique category. This makes every housing opportunity unique and interesting, and promotes reinforced neighborhood connections. Its nearness to Washington means that many residents are commuters, and the public transit in Falls Church can't be beat.
Things Falls Church Renters Need to Know
- The history of Falls Church is obvious through its many locations listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Many of the buildings date back to the 1800s and prior, showing just how deeply seeded the area's historic pride goes.
- The city council of Falls Church is heavily involved in the ongoing events of the city. However, there are many public forums and opportunities for residents to provide input as well.
- Many of Falls Church's employees work for government systems. Whether it's the federal agencies in Washington or state-run schools, this link brings residents together.
Top Resources for Falls Church Renters
- The official City of Falls Church website is the ideal solution for renters to find out more about the area. The page has public announcements about parking or leaf collection, seasonal attractions, government offices and online services available to the public.
- The Falls Church Patch provides topical insight into current events in the region. The online resource is easily accessible to residents of all kinds, showing the recent history and concerns of residents throughout the area.
More Fun Things to Do Near Falls Church Rentals
Falls Church has many modern attractions that parallel its historic ones. The State Theater is one of the best music venues in the city, offering a bar and restaurant, public events and paid concerts that draw a mix of musical talent.