Find Houses for Rent in Triangle, VA
Triangle is a growing community for those interested in finding affordable homes for rent. This area of Prince William County is bordered by Quantico Creek and offers a positive environment for growing families. It features a variety of parks and schools and prides itself on its working-class background. There's also a strong military presence in the region thanks to the Quantico base.
Things Triangle Renters Need to Know
- Triangle is mostly a blue-collar area with a tight-knit community of regional workers.
- At 45 minutes south of Washington, D.C., there isn't a lot of commuter traffic between the city and Triangle. However, I-395 provides a direct route for interested parties.
- The Marine Corps Base Quantico supplies many residents with their primary source of employment. Working and living at the base is a common occurrence for many Triangle citizens. It's also the site of the National Museum of the Marine Corps.
Top Resources for Triangle Renters
- Prince William County dedicates a portion of its online presence to the community of Triangle. This page provides links to government offices and civic resources like garbage, snow and zoning data. It also has a listing of current events and important dates, plus community outreach options and networking tools.
- Your Triangle VA provides information for businesses and residents alike about financial services and ongoing improvement projects all over the community. It's perfect for keeping up with planned and present changes in the neighborhood.
More Fun Things to Do Near Triangle Rentals
The Prince William Forest Park makes up the majority of Triangle's southern border. This location is ideal for picnics, walks, hikes and other outdoor activities all throughout the year. It's also the largest protected space in the country as well as an organic time capsule into American flora and fauna.