You do not want to miss this beautiful well-kept 4-bedroom home in Great Neck Meadows!! Available 09-01-18!! 4 bedrooms & 4 full baths!! You will love having a first floor and second floor master bedroom! Your first-floor master features a walk-in closet and private bath with double vanity sink! Your second-floor master suite features a separate sitting area with access to your private balcony PLUS vaulted ceilings, skylight, and a HUGE walk-in closet with built-ins! Your master bath has a large soaking tub, two vanities w/sinks, and a stand-up shower! FROG has a private bath and could be a 3rd master bedroom! You do not want to miss this one! Neighborhood playgrounds and a fabulous backyard with multi-level deck and screened porch! Pet friendly on a case by case basis for well qualified applicants with deposit!
This spacious home has a formal living & dining room PLUS a family room with cozy wood-burning fireplace! Large eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar and double oven! This home has great moulding accents, open-beam ceilings, and lots of wood flooring! Large laundry room off of kitchen has table, cabinet storage, and the washer and dryer convey!! Conveniently located close to several area military installations and just a few miles to the oceanfront and interstate access! This home is a hot commodity for NATO, Embassy & military as it's available for multi-year leases, has excellent school zoning and is priced competitively for the size and location, so DON'T delay!! Review the criteria below and call for your showing of this great home before it's gone!! (757) 481-0441!!
Criteria Considered - PLEASE READ
- Credit (Account standing w/out judgments/repo's/collections/open bankruptcies)
- Beacon/FICO score (600 or higher)
- Debt to income ratio (Should be below 40% including prospective rent)
- Employment history (submit paystubs/Employment Letters/LES)
- Rental/mortgage history/utilities (Payment history - no late payments or balances owed)
- Eviction proceedings records (Should be none - you can owe no landlords or be breaking a lease)
- A Deposit equal to 1 month's rent due upon approval PLUS pet deposits - if applicable
Schools: Trantwood Elementary, Lynnhaven Middle & Cox High School
Little Creek Expeditionary Base - 13 Miles
Fort Story - 10 Miles
Oceana - 6 Miles
Dam Neck - 9 Miles
Norfolk Naval Base - 21 Miles
Portsmouth Naval Hospital - 18 Miles
Call now for your showing. 757-481-0441 or visit www.PropertyManagementVB.com to secure this home with an application & request more information about the home & Stephanie Clark & Team!