Discover Houses for Rent in Edmonds, WA
Boasting sandy beaches along the Puget Sound and breathtaking views of the Olympic and Cascade ranges, Edmonds, Wash., is a waterfront gem. Once defined by its active sawmills and shingle mills, today the city is a quiet retreat popular for its easy access to Washington's most compelling outdoor getaways and the city of Seattle. People looking for homes for rent in Edmonds will find a welcoming community with great schools, fantastic art and plenty to do.
Key Facts for Edmonds Renters
- A 15-minute drive from Seattle and less than 30 minutes from downtown, Edmonds is ideal for commuters. It's served by both commuter rail and public bus service directly to the city.
- With access to the Washington State Ferry to Kingston, the far side of Puget Sound and Olympic National Park are just a short trip away.
- A walkable waterfront with dining and shopping offers reliable entertainment in a stunningly picturesque setting.
Top 3 Resources for Edmonds Renters
- Find resources about city services, contact local utilities and learn about area activities at the official website for the City of Edmonds.
- Stay up to date on local education at the Edmonds School District website.
- Access schedules and resources for the Sounder commuter rail into Seattle on the Sound Transit website.
Things to Do and Conveniences in Edmonds
The Puget Sound waterfront offers an array of activities for Edmonds residents, with multiple sandy beaches and access points for kayaking and boating. Biking and hiking trails suited for all ages abound, while the vibrant, historical downtown offers lively dining and arts scenes. Families can escape to the outdoors in minutes, while world-class dining and entertainment await just a short drive away in Seattle.