Discover Houses for Rent in Kenmore, WA
Situated at the northern tip of Lake Washington, the waterfront retreat of Kenmore, Wash., has been repeatedly named one of the Seattle area's best places to live. With ample park land, beautiful lake views and the conveniences of nearby Seattle and Bellevue, homes for rent in Kenmore offer residents calm, quiet living in a great environment.
Top 4 Facts for Kenmore Renters
- A popular commuter community, Kenmore is just a 20-minute drive from downtown Seattle and 15 minutes from downtown Bellevue.
- Kenmore is home to Kenmore Air Harbor, one of the country's largest seaplane harbors, which has been in operation since 1946.
- One of the world's premiere institutions focused on science-based natural medicine, Bastyr University, is located in Kenmore. Several parts of its property are open to the community, including North America's first public reflexology foot path.
- Kenmore is connected to the Burke-Gilman Trail, offering pedestrian and bicycle access straight into the heart of Seattle.
Key Resources for Kenmore Renters
- Find out about city services and resources at the official website for the City of Kenmore.
- Stay up to date with what's happening at the area's award-winning schools using the Northshore School District website.
Things to Do and Conveniences in Kenmore
With its myriad parks and stunning lakefront, Kenmore offers plenty to do outdoors. Families can watch herons and seaplanes alike land on the lake, stroll the relaxing grounds of the former Catholic seminary that's now Saint Edward State Park or learn about Kenmore's past on Log Boom Park's Kenmore History Path. The city is also home to one of the largest collections of rhododendrons in the Northwest. The wealth and diversity of natural space is one of Kenmore's greatest resources, while great dining, art and entertainment are never far away in town or in nearby Seattle.