351 Houses for Rent in Kent, Washington
Number of Bedrooms
Kent House Options
Find Houses for Rent in Kent, WA
Originally a farm community known - like its namesake in England - for growing hops, Kent has become one of Washington's largest cities and busiest business hubs. Today, it's the fourth largest manufacturing and distribution center in the United States and home to several corporate headquarters. However, with postcard views of Mount Rainier and both the Olympic and Cascade ranges, homes for rent in Kent are also privy to Washington's most splendid natural resources.
Top 3 Important Facts for Kent Renters
- Within a half-hour drive of Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue and SeaTac airport, Kent is an ideal home for commuters. It also has King County bus and Sound Transit rail access.
- Outdoor retailer REI, sausage manufacturer Oberto and bicycle company Raleigh America are a few of the many businesses headquartered in Kent.
- The Kent, Wash., Boeing manufacturing facility was responsible for building the lunar rovers used on multiple Apollo missions.
Top 3 Resources for Kent Renters
- Access city services and learn about community resources at the City of Kent's official website.
- Find out what's going on in the local schools using the Kent School District website.
- Use the King County Metro Transit website and the Sound Transit website to access public transportation schedules and information.
Things to Do and Conveniences in Kent
With extensive parkland and numerous recreational facilities, Kent is an ideal place to get outside, play sports and more. The ShoWare Center, North America's first LEED GOLD-certified sports arena, routinely attracts major national tours and high-profile events. Additionally, the arena serves as the home to WHL hockey team the Seattle Thunderbirds. Farther afield, Kent residents can enjoy first-tier dining, arts and entertainment in nearby Seattle and Tacoma, take advantage of water sports on the Puget Sound or head to one of Washington's many outdoor escapes.