1,255 Houses for Rent in Kingston, Washington
Number of Bedrooms
Kingston House Options
Find Houses for Rent in Kingston, WA
A tiny, picturesque community on the northern end of the Kitsap Peninsula, Kingston, Wash., sometimes called the "Little City by the Sea," is known for its role as the terminal for the Washington State Ferry's Edmonds-Kingston route. Homes for rent in Kingston offer access to the pristine Puget Sound inlet of Appletree Cove, making the area ideal for boating and other outdoor activities. And with its downtown full of shops, restaurants, galleries and more, there's always something fun to do in Kingston.
3 Key Facts for Kingston Renters
- A key destination on the state's marine highway system, Kingston is a half-hour ferry ride from Edmonds and an important thoroughfare for visitors headed to the Hood Canal, Olympic National Park, the Pacific Ocean beaches and Victoria, British Columbia.
- Just an hour's drive from Tacoma and an hour and 20 minutes from Seattle, Kingston has convenient access to Washington's main urban centers.
- Founded in 1853, Kingston was originally a lumber town until the mill closed in the early 1900s.
Top 3 Resources for Kingston Renters
- Find out about marina amenities and upcoming events such as the Kingston Farmers Market at the Port of Kingston website.
- Access information about local schools using the North Kitsap School District website.
- Get ferry schedules and information through the Washington State Department of Transportation.
Things to Do and Conveniences in Kingston
Kingston's charming downtown offers restaurants, ice cream parlors, bars, shops, galleries, bakeries and more, while Mike Wallace Park plays host to year-round community events such as Concerts on the Cove, Kites over Kingston and the Light Boat Festival. Outdoor activities such as kayaking, paddle boarding and biking are particularly popular given Kingston's ideal waterfront location. Additionally, the natural resources of Washington's spectacular Olympic Peninsula are only a short drive away.