346 Houses for Rent in Lynnwood, Washington
Number of Bedrooms
Lynnwood House Options
Discover Houses for Rent in Lynnwood, WA
The verdant Snohomish County hub of Lynnwood, Wash., is perfectly situated - it's a 15-minute drive from downtown Seattle but a world away. With more than 350 acres of parkland and open space, as well as 14 miles of trails, it's a calm, inviting community. Some of the region's best shopping can also be found in Lynnwood. The result is that homes for rent in Lynnwood offer a great blend of convenience, quiet and fun on the north side of Seattle.
Important Facts for Lynnwood Renters
- Lynnwood is right at the junction of interstates 5 and 405, giving residents rapid access to Seattle and communities on the east side of Lake Washington, like Bellevue, Kirkland and Redmond.
- Just minutes from the Puget Sound shore, Lynnwood also has easy access to the Edmonds-Kingston ferry, making it possible to quickly head into the beautiful outdoor spaces of the Olympic Peninsula.
- A regional shopping destination, Lynnwood is home to Alderwood, a collection of more than 200 shops and restaurants.
Key Resources for Lynnwood Renters
- Access city services and community resources on the official website for the City of Lynnwood.
- Stay up to date with the local schools and find resources for parents using the Edmonds School District website.
What to Do in and Around Lynnwood
Known for its shopping and dining, Lynnwood is home to both major retail chains and award-winning local restaurants, making it ideal for all types of family activities and outings. The Puget Sound is only minutes away, and families can enjoy waterfront activities and dining, as well as outdoor recreation such as kayaking and fishing. Via the Edmonds-Kingston ferry, the San Juan Islands and Olympic National Park are just a short trip away. To the east, outdoor adventures such as skiing and hiking await in the Cascades. And with Seattle just a short drive down the road, more world-class dining and entertainment is never far away.