Beautiful Condo,Walk to Shopping, Sporting Events,Etc. - Enjoy city living in this very spacious and exquisite one bedroom in the free bus zone. Large deck with city view. Wood flooring beautifully installed. Nice kitchen with granite counter-tops, stainless appliances and abundant cabinets. Bedroom has walk-in closet. Plenty of storage spaces throughout. Washer/dryer in the unit. Designer touches. Assigned secure parking space. Security elevator. Steps to 10th Ave Hill Climb, gardens and public art. Walk to sporting events in the SODO, Pioneer Square and downtown. Easy access to all public transportation-Seattle Streetcar, Link LightRail and freeways. Fun to shop and eat in the exciting urban village. Walk to sporting events in the SODO. Fun to shop and eat in the exciting urban village.
- Water/Sewer/Garbage $50 per month per person.
- Reserved Party Space: $50 per month
- Additional Storage Space $25.00 per month.
- Viewings by appointment only. Please go to our website to schedule a viewing.
- $40.00 Application Fee per applicant
- No application accepted until the potential tenant(s) have toured the property in person with a Maple Leaf Management agent.
- All calls will be considered pre-screening of potential tenants
- Security Deposit of one month's rent and Last Month's rent required. The Security Deposit and Last Month's rent can be pro-rated if necessary (over six months)
- Pet(s) negotiable. Additional pet deposit and/or additional rent may apply.
Other: nice deck, city view, 97 walk score
Small Dogs Allowed