Search for the Perfect House for Rent in Silverdale, WA
Unlike many other popular areas that adventurous, innovative people who find homes for rent in Silverdale, Wash., might find interesting, these individuals aren't actually living in a city. Instead, the area is actually an unincorporated community, which can allow citizens to establish their own culture and bond in interesting ways. This makes Silverdale the perfect place for families who want to participate and take pride in their community.
Relatively far from the big cities of Washington, Silverdale is a good place to settle down and live a relaxing but fulfilling life in nature.
3 Key Facts about Silverdale
- Though Silverdale is fairly secluded, it's not overly far from many amenities. For instance, it's about an hour from Seattle via ferry, within driving distance of SeaTac Airport and close to various naval stations.
- Silverdale has the biggest shopping area between the Seattle-Tacoma region and the ocean, known as the Kitsap Mall.
- Old Town Silverdale is a great area for renters who are interested in checking out the wares of local artisans, small cafes and galleries on the waterfront.
2 Resources for Silverdale Renters
- Contact the Silverdale Chamber of Commerce for information about education, utilities and other resources new renters need to start off on the right foot.
Ashley Home Furniture HomeStore can be invaluable for renters who want to put their own stylistic mark on their new home.
Best Restaurants in Silverdale
- Silver City Brewery offers patrons a variety of quality American dishes at low prices at any time of the day. There's also outdoor seating and a fantastic bar.
- Veneto Italian Restaurant might look like a hole-in-the-wall venue, but locals know it's a hidden gem in Silverdale and will make customers feel like they're eating a meal in Italy.
- Monica's Waterfront Bakery is a good place to get pastries, sandwiches, slices of pie and other snacks at fair prices, whether renters want to sit and enjoy their treats or take them on the go.