Find Houses for Rent in Vancouver, WA
The Pacific Northwest has plenty to offer, but Vancouver may be one of the most desirable cities in the region. More families are recognizing its charms and perfect location and looking for homes for rent in the community.
3 Things Vancouver Renters Should Know
- Vancouver has appealed to families for generations. Settlers began moving to the area in the 1800s, and the city was incorporated in 1857. To this day, it retains much of its heritage and historic charm.
- Washington State University has a campus in Vancouver, which makes it easy for residents to finish a degree, take a class or just enjoy the youthful, energetic feel of the neighborhood.
- Vancouver is located on the Washington-Oregon border, meaning it's conveniently close to Portland for those who work in or want to visit the area.
Resources for Vancouver Renters
- The Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce can assist aspiring business owners and help them become successful in the local community.
- Vancouver's official website, Facebook page and Twitter feed provide residents with the most up-to-date information on community events, news and local happenings.
- There's always plenty to do in Vancouver. Residents can check out the city's calendar of events to stay abreast of any fun events.
What to Do in Vancouver
Vancouver residents are spoiled when it comes to leisure activities - the outdoor fun doesn't stop when you're living between the Cascade Mountains, Columbia River and the Pacific Ocean. Hiking, biking, kayaking and fishing are all plentiful, so residents can easily enjoy their favorite outdoor activities. But there's also plenty to do for residents who don't necessarily love outdoor sports. Vancouver is located near numerous wineries, historic sites and parks, meaning families will never have a dull weekend.