Discover Houses for Rent in Appleton, Wisconsin
Appleton is in Outagamie, Calumet, and Winnebago counties. It's adjacent to Fox River and Lake Winnebago. It's a scenic, quaint city that's close to Greenville, Harrison and Neenah. Fishing enthusiasts will find it easy to get into their element with so many opportunities to cast their lines in the water. The History Museum at the Castle is one of the city's must-sees. Pop in to glimpse the mystifying and eccentric life and career of magician Harry Houdini. Experience the magic first-hand by walking through the exhibits, examining the photos and artifacts then stopping by the gift shop for your very own tricks. The establishment is just one reason why Appleton is a lovely place for families who are looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Appleton
- Soak up the Midwest's breath taking scenery by strolling through the Gordon Bubolz Natura Preserve. The 775-acre refuge is the perfect place to take a family portrait, watch the sunset or enjoy a picnic. The facility also boasts several hiking trails and special programs.
- Cross seeing a Broadway musical off of your bucket list once you catch a show at The Fox Cities Performing Arts Center. In addition to hosting the talented, traveling Broadway acts, the facility holds kid-friendly shows and a number of local performing groups.
- The Building for Kids has been lauded as one of the best kid's museums in the area. Stop by to see the DaVinci Art and Science Studio or to peruse one of its latest exhibits.
Information for Renters
- Visit the Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal Sentinel for a complete list of food and entertainment options in the area. The site also posts breaking news, events and sports updates.
- Check out the city's official website if you're interested in moving to Appleton. Prospects may find the website helpful for inquiries about services, departments and local government.